A fast, simple and
reliable method for application of hot melt tapes to seal and
waterproof product seams - garments, footwear, tents, boat
covers, vehicle soft-tops, etc.
QHP-A05 is a Post type
machine but uses exactly the same advanced control systems as
its more versatile “big brother” QHP-A08.
Click here to see the
QHP-A08 Twin Arm Machine
Seam Sealing in Process
- Motorised Tape Feeding, QHP-T20 to
eliminate problems with tape tensioning and blocking on the
- Lower Grooved Metal Roller to meet the
approved set up specification of "Gore".
- Upper Heated Metal Roller with infra red
temperature monitoring system for accurate control.
- Standard Post: Roller dimensions - width
30mm; diameter 55mm
- Cylinder Arm: For circular tape sealing
applications such as cuffs, arm bands, sleeves etc.
- Shoe Post: This is a narrow post with a
smaller roller (width 20mm; diameter 25mm) designed for the
tape sealing of items with severely contoured seams - such
as shoe / boot linings, gloves etc.